Thursday, April 7, 2011

OOTD 50's?

My husband asked.. "Do you think you are from 50's or somethin'??"


Haha! I like vintage look!!

I need a jacket to go outside because it's very windy today.. but I like this summery outfit!!
Amazingly, I am NOT wearing any Anthro today!! (Oh, wait.. this ring is from Anthro..)

I found this retro skirt on sale at Urban Outfitters the other day. I tried it on, and instantly fell in love! And this blouse is from H&M. This is sooooo cute!! I'd recommend it to everybody! I added one of my favorite belts in this outfit. This is from UO, bought last year.

I used to shop a lot at UO until I got addicted to Anthropologie. But I guess I should check it out sometimes!

Top: H&M
Skirt&Belt: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Via Spiga
Sunglasses: Balenciaga
Ring: Anthropologie

5 comments:

  1. I love the entire outfit! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Keiko! I was eyeing that Urban skirt online the other day, so I'm glad to see it's so cute on, and that H&M blouse is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol
    Thank you! I should check UO store more often!!

    Kim
    Thank you :) You mean the Cooperative Lasercut Skirt? I was trying to find an online photo of the skirt but that is not the same one and couldn't find it anywhere!! Mine was only $19 at store!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great buy on the UO Skirt Keiko. You look like a Hollywood Celeb in those big Sun Shades and Polka Dots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura, tee hee! thank you <3 This is the most favorite outfit this year so far!

    ReplyDelete