Thursday, April 21, 2011

Recent Outfits ~最近のコーデ~


 Top: Anthropologie
Skirt&Socks: H&M
Shoes: Steve Madden

 Top&Pants: Anthropologie
Cardigan: J.Crew
Shoes: Tory Burch

Belt&Skirt: Anthropologie
Shoes: Diego Di Lucca
Accessories: Vintage

I finally had a chance to wear this necklace that I won from Laura's contest.  
This is really unique and pretty piece!! I am excited to pair it with my lace shorts in summer!


I added a vintage ring that has a green stone to match my belt. :)


BTW, I sill have one Seamingly Maxi size S in my closet. I bought my normal size S but it was little big, and I finally found XS after calling stores and CS many many times.   XS fits me perfect, so I am returning the S to my local Anthro...probably tomorrow morning after sending out my Giveaway to the winners!!

If anyone wants to know where I am returning, leave me email address, so I can send more info!

5 comments:

  1. i LOVE the second outfit! I had my eyes on the ruffle anthro top last summer but it sold out before I had a chance to snag it on sale =( There was a blue one too, but i like the nude color one better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits! WOW at those socks in outfit #1! I love them! The seamingly maxi skirt looks great on you. I just picked one up last week, but I am having trouble styling it. Thanks for giving me some ideas. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you styled your Tatted Necklace with Nautical. It works very well. Especially the wide Green Belt. Your particular Tatted Piece actually resembles a ships wheel. Encrusted with a treasure trove of seed pearls. Ha-ha!

    I can't wait to get my Red hair clip you brought all the way from Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindi>
    Me too! I saw the tank on Kim and wanted it so bad but I couldn't find it anywhere... and couple month later, I found it on ebay for.. around $70, and I had to buy it!!

    Kristen>
    They have a new color for the maxi!! Black&white stripe!! I haven't seen it in stores yet but I will have to try it!!

    Ping>
    hehe Thank you!

    Laura>
    Ohhh, a ships wheel!! I see that now!! Thank you for sending me this beautiful piece!!
    Yours will be there soon!!

    ReplyDelete