Sunday, April 24, 2011

Shoes.. Shoes...Shoes...

I REALLY WANT A NEW PAIR OF SHOES!!!!


Since I found Chie Mihara Collection, I can't stop thinking about them...
Well, I still want my Jeffrey Campbell boots.. but I also want some cute heels (with chunky heels)

Shoes.. shoes.. let's get some shoes... shoes....

All in my head...


AHHHHHH!!





Oh, and I went to Anthro to return the Seamingly Maxi size S and I ended up buying the Stormy Seas Chemise!




I tried it on and this was cuter than I thought!

This is the outfit I was wearing that day..

 Dress: Japan
Coat: Anthropologie
Necklace: Free People
Belt: BeBe
Boots: Cowboy Boots store in mid west


7 comments:

  1. I feel your pain!!! I was just looking at the Chie Mihara collection yesterday. Ahhhhhhh, so beautiful! Which pair is your favorite?

    I love the dress you are wearing. The colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought the stormy seas chemise too! I saw it hanging by its lonesome in the sale section and bought it home with me - and it is such a cute piece that can totally be a dress!

    And Chie shoes, so pretty ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these! That floral dress with the boots looks gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't look at any more of Miss Mihara's creations. It's too tempting. Love the Chemise and your Shopping OOTD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw your coat looks so warm and comfy, what a great topper to the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Keiko, I just received my little hair clip you brought all the way from Japan. Thank you, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristin>
    I just found a pair I've been searching for.. You will see in my blog soon!

    Lisa>
    YAY! Do you know if the chemise got a second cut last Tuesday or not?

    Katherine>
    Thank you <3

    Laura>
    I actually talked to Chie Mihara. She is the coolest Japanese I know. lol

    Jess>
    I was so lucky to find it at my local store!! I love it!!

    Laura>
    YW :)

    ReplyDelete