Monday, April 25, 2011

Stormy Seas Chemise

Oh no! Tomorrow is Tuesday! I want some shoes go on sale! I NEED a new pair!!!
I am size 38, or 8. If you see any shoes of my size at Anthro store, let me know!!

At this point, I just need to own a new pair!




I went to sister-in-low's for Easter this Saturday, and this was my outfit!!

 Dress&Belt: Anthropologie
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Franco Sarto
Jewelries: Vintage

And today was a relaxing day. :)

Top:Urban Outfutters
Dress: Forever21
Sandals: Japan
Necklace: H&M

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the sale tomorrow:) I love your red shoes and red belt! I could really use a red belt - I wish I would have picked that one up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally dressed up the chemise and rocked it! I love the dark colors contrasting with the bright red - love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin>
    There weren't anything I wanted.. but I found some interesting items :)

    Lisa>
    I saw someone wearing a different chemise with a red belt&shoes somewhere and loved it. This was the whole reason I bought the belt!! I am glad it worked out good!

    ReplyDelete