Sunday, May 1, 2011

Birthday Gift Part 1!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!

You know I've been drooling over Chie Mihara collection, right??

I wasn't planning to buy anything but I just stopped by at my local Anthro the other day.

GUESS WHAT I FOUND IN THE SALE ROOM!!????

Curried Heels by Chie Mihara..... $398 → $199.95



I've been eyeing on them since I saw them on the catalog!!
Someone must have returned it...

and size???


38!

YES!! MY SIZE!!!

I tried them on, and they were super comfy even though they are little higher than what I'd wear normally.

My birthday is in May and I received the discount card in the mail couple days ago... I had to put them on hold for me til May 1st! (It was April 29th..My local SAs are so nice!)

YEEHAAAW! (Sorry I went to school in Oklahoma lol)


Oh and I found these flats in my size too!! I wasn't really attracted but they were so cute on!!
What are the Anthro name for the shoes??




It's May 1st today. I was so so so so excited to go get my shoes!!! They open at 11am but I went to the shopping center at 10am..lol Well, my daughter had to play, so she got to play for an hour before my important meeting with my shoes! :D

I am hoping to receive online discount, so I can buy more shoes when they hit on sale!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEAAAAAASE!??



BTW, today at 11am, I saw another Chie Mihara shoes in the sale room.
I don't know the name but they are black platform. Size 37. and the price was $200!!

9 comments:

  1. I want to see a picture of the Curried Heels on you so I can live vicariously!

    They Seychelles flats you posted are called the "Tied Scutes Flats." I have them and they usually get lots of attention :-) - http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=19019884&navAction=jump&navCount=

    ReplyDelete
  2. * "The Seychelles" not "They Seychelles."

    ReplyDelete
  3. JG>
    Thanks for the name and photo!! I just added the photo in my closet file :D

    I will take outfit photo tonight after my daughter fall asleep!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous! Congrats on getting your first pair of Chie's!!!! I know you will love them. I can't wait to see them featured in an OOTD:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay you finally got a pair of Chie Mihara!! I would like to see a pic of it on as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristin>
    YAY! I know! I loved these shoes when I saw on catalog. I didn't know they were Chie Mihara!! My first pair... and they are going to be so special for me :)

    Cindi>
    I know!! I also want some Miss Albright heels when they go on sale.. Am I getting online discount!!??? Did you???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the pair of flats with the bows :D It reminds me of my shoes when I am a little girl.
    But the question is why the scales are different between the two shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ping>
    Ha Ha! I know!! The scale size are different in front, side and back. Maybe thats the reason someone returned them?? But they look really cute with the bows and doesn't really matter the size of the scales!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah! You got your first pair of Chie Mihara's. I wear a 38 too. Hint, Hint. If you ever see anything there for me please let me know. Happy Birthday Month.

    ReplyDelete