Friday, May 13, 2011

Japan Relief

It has been 2 months since the Earthquake in Japan.

One of my friends lives the other side of the freeway from the place got wiped out. She goes to a stricken area almost everyday to help people out.  (and she lives 40kms from the Nuclear Plants) She told me there are so many people who still needs help.

My friends in Japan and I had some online sale (used clothes) and donated to Japan Relief the other day.

And I have been making paper crane earrings for donation. My family in the states is helping me selling them too. If you are interested, please contact me keiko.week@gmail.com

100% profit will be donated.

Post: 14K Gold Plated
Crane: Japanese Washi Paper
Cost: $23 (include shipping)














Since I make accessories as a hobby, I am happy to donate from my store, too.

Princess Cream Bow Shoe Clips $15

Deep Rose Shoe Clips $15

Flower Cluster Headband $23

Rose Cluster Headband $23

 Silk Flower Cluster Necklace $35
 SilkxChiffon Flower Cluster Necklace $30




For additional photos and other listings, please visit TanPoPo.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Keiko, I came over from Laura's blog and I think it's so great that you're doing this. You have a really BIG heart and I salute you. I'm heading over to your etsy shop now, those princess bow shoe clips are calling my name . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa>
    Thank you :) I've sold most of the earrings that I made. I am glad I could do something for those people who lost their families and houses.

    ReplyDelete