Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Not really...

Well, it is Anthro sale day but NOTHING I wanted went on sale..

But of course I went to the store to check out what's out there!

I ended up getting another pair of shoes for full price and a belt from sale room. :) Man, I should have bought these shoes with my birthday discount!!! That'd save me $20!??


 Finest Hour Heels $158


Finely Braided Belt $19.95 (was $28)


I had a great find last week btw!

 


The Neapolitan Cowlneck Top was only $10!! Wooohooo!! And the Temperate Climes Pullover. I like it but I may return it since I am spending so much with shoes these days...


My local store had these in the sale room this morning!










I still haven't decided what to wear with my Curried Heels..

But here is the photo of the heels!!

5 comments:

  1. I've been eyeballing the finest hour heels since it first came out! I can't believe its still not on sale lol, it might sold out by then. but I already paid full price for the nelumbo kitten heels, i cant afford to buy another full priced pair =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I was hoping they'd go on sale today!! I had them in my shopping bag! I wanted to make sure what size I should get. I tried them on, and they are cuter on! I also tried the Taupe-Tied Booties but since the Finest Hour Heels is almost sold out online, I had to grab them!!
    They are both TTS although most of the time on Miss Albright, I have to size down 1/2.
    I am hoping to get PA!! coz I want the booties too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just checked anthropologie online and they don't even list the finest hour heels anymore! =O

    did you like the nelumbo kitten heels? its also by miss albright

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those Curried Heels are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindi>
    Since the sale this week was kind of big and there were many shoes markdown I don't think they will go on sale next week..boo! I got online Birthday code today! I so wanna buy the Taupe-Tied Booties! BUT THEY HAVE TO BE ON SALE!!

    The Nelumbo Kitten Heels, I like the design and everything but heels.. I can't carry my daughter with those pin heels ><


    LC>
    Oh, yes! They are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete