Sunday, May 29, 2011

OOTD

I just came back from my nephew's birthday party!
I haven't been able to sleep well these days.. and now I am REALLY sleepy.. -_- zzzzzzzz

Outfit of the day -vintage inspired-

 Jewelries & Scarf: Vintage
Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Pants: Anthropologie
Shoes: Chie Mihara


Miley fell asleep right after we got home. 

I hope she stays asleep until tomorrow.....



And here is one more outfit :)


 Dress: Anthropologie
Cardigan: J Crew
Shoes: Miss Albright
Necklace: Handmade


Now I am searching for a cute red cardigan. 

Oh, and I want a yellow cardigan too!! 




 

4 comments:

  1. You look great in that red dress - it's super cute on you. I'm also looking for a yellow cardigan, but haven't been able to find the right shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks great on you! I love the top outfit as well, especially the shoes:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first outfit is super. It's really simple, but gosh, so chic! I love it.
    I also love the red dress on you - looks stunning on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol> Thank you! I am thinking about getting the Pulling It Together Sweater in both yellow and red. I've been searching the right color and material and no luck yet!

    Kristin> HaHa!! I know, the Chie! I am excited to see Anthro's fall shoes!! I don't need any more sandals this year!

    Vintageglammz> oh..um did I spell your name right? he he
    Thank you so much! I love the first outfit too! More vintage inspired look coming up soon!

    ReplyDelete