Tuesday, May 17, 2011

really, really, really, BIG??


Finally, May 17th, Anthro Tag sale has arrived!!!

The sale was up last night around 11PM and I ordered most of the stuff I wanted from this sale online since I had my birthday discount code. (YES! I got both in store and online birthday discount!)

It was a bit disappointing.. Didn't seem like it was much bigger than normal sale..

and this morning, I received this in the mail.


not really..


but maybe, there are some great finds in stores?? Well, my local store is opening an hour early!! There must be something!!


.......


hmmmm....

I woke up early. I went to the store around 9:15am. There were some muffins, fruits, coffee... yeah that's really nice.. but... there wasn't anything so special about it.

I went through sale items but couldn't find anything that attracts me, so I started to look around the new items in the store. lol  (But I guess that's the main reason they have sales, right?)

I ended up getting the Sugar Work Skirt from sale (I got $80 back! The Finest Hour Heels went on sale today!)  and I left the store.


Sugar Work Skirt

These are what I ordered online.

 Memory Keeper Drops 

 Taupe-Tied Booties

 Salome Wedges

The Salome Wedges aren't even on sale but they look beautiful online and they aren't that expensive, plus I get 15%off from the order, so why not? :)



What did everyone get today? Are you happy with the Tag sale???

4 comments:

  1. I was disappointed in the sale too. I was so excited when I woke up, and when I opened my wishlist, not a single item made it to sale. Bummer! I did stop by my store and ended up getting the sugar work skirt (so glad I tried it on - it's a beautiful skirt).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the taupe tied booties too!!! YAY!! =D

    But I totally agree, I woke up earlier than I would have liked, hope to be majorly disappointed, but at least a got the pair of shoes I was tempted to buy full price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin>
    Yeah! We did the same thing, huh! The skirt was still expensive for me, but since there was nothing I wanted in store.. I had to get the skirt. lol You looked so cute in the skirt!! I can't wait to wear it out <3

    Lisa>
    Happy wallet.. yeah I know.. but I had my birthday discount code and I was so ready to spend big money!! I hope next Tuesday is something good.

    Cindi>
    I can't wait to receive them in the mail!! I liked them because they are something I could wear all season!!

    ReplyDelete