Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Review: Taupe-Tied Booties

I love these booties!!! I tried them on at my local store once, and the fit was a little wide around ankle, but sole was TTS, so I ordered my normal size 8.

And the booties I got was brand new. Nobody ever worn them. And the fit was AWESOME! They weren't wide around ankle at all! Well, there are some space but not as much as the ones I tried at the store.

I went out wearing these today. Went to Anthropologie actually. I walked all day with them and didn't hurt my feet!!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love Miss Albright shoes!!






Today's pick at Anthropologie


I've been searching a pair of high-waist shorts, and this was it!
I wasn't sure until I tried them on, they run a size small, I got size 4 instead of my usual size 2 :)

3 comments:

  1. Attempt to comment #3. You were so right about these booties. The bows don't resemble pigs ears at all. They are so cute. I'm happy they are comfortable to. Because that is just as important as how they look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this look is adorable! where are the pants from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice> Anthropologie!! Daughters Of The Liberation Cropped Zip Skinny http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?color=004&navAction=jump&id=20360699

    ReplyDelete