Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Little Angel and finally a OOTD!!

Happy Wednesday!!
SUMMER is finally here!!!!!



I have been busy with my daughter these days... She is going to be 3 next month.

She is a little monster!!! When she finally fall asleep... I am usually exhausted. lol



She is taking a nap right now and I should actually wake her now otherwise she will be up all night tonight..

but she looks so sweet and I don't want to disturb her...




I decided not to wake her.. and I took OOTD photos. lol
I guess I will be up all night playing with her... -_-


Hat: Urban Outfitters
Cardigan: Forever21
Dress: Anthropologie
Shoes: Miss Albright
Cardigan Clip: Vintage


I found this dress yesterday at my local store yesterday!

It was an amazing sale day..

You will be super surprised what I got... and how much I paid for...




Apothecary Skirt

 Fantastic Field Skirt

White Trillums Skirt

 Sunrise Shirt Dress

 Pezza Dress

D'armee Dress

Delicate Drafts Cardigan
 Engla Trench

 Fairy Dance Top

Maryam Tank

Lavender Era Bag
 Media Via Belt

 Weave & Plait Belt

Topography Sandals




These photos are including my previous purchase that I got PA yesterday.

I can't tell you how much each pieces were... because it's insane...

maybe someday, I will let you know...lol


Oh and these days.. I've made more hairpins and earrings for myself.
I had to make those earrings by myself because I can only take K Gold!



2 comments:

  1. Keiko! Did you rob Anthro? At least tell me what you paid for the Engla Trench. Spoil that sweet girl while you can. My son moved out and I miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sis Laura>
    haha! I had a funny dream last night..
    I was checking Anthro site and almost everything was $9 and I was trying to see what I should get and not get.. lol
    When I woke up, I actually had to check the site. lol I am obsessed..
    I don't even want Miley to go to school.. how can you have your child move out?? >.< oh but he is 23.. but still...you must feel something missing. /hug

    ReplyDelete