Thursday, July 14, 2011

I am trying not to shop

Those shoes that I ordered last week has arrived!!




I love thee first three pairs so much. They are all beautiful and comfortable.

but the last pair...


hmm I am not sure.

They are not as comfortable as the others, and not as beautiful as others.
I will try them on again couple more times.. then if I don't feel love, I will return them.


And yeah, I am not supposed to shop this month. But since I sold some of my old items from my closet... (this is just an excuse)  I bought these on Tuesday.





Did I mention I've been making new jewelries??


These are what I made so far!






I am working on more necklaces, earrings, and rings still. Just waiting for the parts I bought online to arrive!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, all the jewelry you've made are fantastic! Are the top ones made of clay?♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura>
    They are made of Acrylic:)
    I am really into jewelry making right now. lol

    I tried the yellow sandals again today and I love them...lol I guess I am keeping all of them <3

    ReplyDelete