Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oh no....

I did it...


again....

I promised myself.....


not to buy anything......


at least this month.....





I really wanted to go to Anthro yesterday but I made myself busy and stayed away.


Then...



this morning....


I checked EA.


Somebody mentioned that all the mysterious full priced shoes that were in the sale section are now listed in their sale price.


WTH!?





These are my purchases..



Plaited Cayenne Sandals


 Salome Wedges


 Twined Vines Sandals



Winding Waterfall Sandals




sigh..




Why are they so beautiful??



5 comments:

  1. Those Plaited Cayenne shoes have been "out of stock" in my wishlist forever! Even yesterday, they showed the sale price but out of stock.

    Thanks for the heads up! I went to the website today and sure enough the lacy view wedges were on sale today but not yesterday when I could have ordered them with my bday discount! ARGGGG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrie> Happy Birthday month!!

    I know! They were out of stock in my wishlist last night too... I hope they won't cancel my order ><

    and ohh, the lacy view wedges are cute! So.. did you buy them??

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely lovely buys! I am a fan of the first two shoes! :)
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I will just sigh with you....want, want, want too many shoes! =)
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura> hehe, yeah! I love shoes and those shoes just call my name until I own them...


    Kristina Clements>
    thank you.. Have you seen youtube video, Shoes the Full Version? It's hilarious..

    ReplyDelete