Saturday, July 2, 2011

OOTD -Eastpointe Garden Top

I am posting two days in a low!  oops, misspelling.. "in a row!"



I have been wanting to wear the Eastpointe Garden Top for a while, but couldn't think of what to wear it with... Seems easy but for me.. it was a bit tough..

But I think I broke the seal today!

I wasn't thinking much, and I was looking through my closet and just picked this red skirt to style with. I bought this pretty skirt at Urban Outfitters in April.  This was one of the best purchase from UO!




Top: Anthropologie
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Nine West
Belt: found it in my closet..lol


Like I said in the last post, I think I am done with summer shopping. I have way too many clothes in my closet and there are so many things that I haven't touched for a long time....

I think it's time for me to shop my closet!!

Like the Kim's shopping ban in May..  I am not going to buy anything new in this month!!! 
One cheat item that I want to get is the Languid Paisley Maxi Dress if it comes in stock again!



I really really need to save for the fall/winter collection!


If anyone wants to shop my closet... here are the links!





5 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! I have found the Eastpointe Garden top to be super versatile, much more so than I was expecting when I bought it. Definitely one of my favorite purchases this year. Hope your weekend is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin> Oh please post your styling idea with this top!!
    I hope your weekend is great, too!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new header. It's been a while since i last visited (ive been o/s). This is such a cute little outfit. I really love it. I have the same top and wish i had a bright skirt similar to yours. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognize your new header from your Virtual Closet. Love all the Classic Anthro Items in those outfits. I still haven't tried the Take Action Dress with Red.

    The color combination seems like an unlikely match at first glance. But it's balanced and playful. I'm not sure it would work if the colors were reversed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. vintageglammz>
    thank you! I can't wait to see you style with this top!!

    Laura>
    he he, yeah I put it on this blog too :)
    I started to play with colors these days. You inspire me a lot!

    ReplyDelete