Friday, July 1, 2011

Recent Purchases and OOTD

Happy weekend, ladies!!

I hope you all are having wonderful weekends!


My daughter, Miley, had stomach flu beginning of the week. It was horrible seeing her throwing up over and over... with the little tiny body :( :(
But she is all good now and running around like a monkey again!!


These are my last two days outfits!



Top: Anthropologie(?) ebay
Jeans: Level99 ebay
Sandals: Miss Albright
Bag: Anthropologie

This bag is super lovely!! I bought it when I saw a popback!!
And this top.. is supposed to be Anthro's top but I am not sure.. I bought it off ebay.
It's lovely top, so I am pretty happy that I got it!!



Top: Japan
Pants: Anthropologie
Sandals: Chinese Laundry

And today, I didn't really have time to think what to wear. Miley woke me up early and she was all over me..


Unusual for me, I got a pair of Convers. I love the color so much that I had to have them!!






Anyone know the name of this hoodie? I purchased it at Anthropologie. Saw it in the sale room long time ago, and wanted to get it but next time I went there, it was gone. But yesterday, I found another one!! with the 2nd cut price!!






I think.. my summer shopping is over.

I've been waiting for the fall collection and now it's out!

Did you see the new catalog?
There are not many clothing that attract me but.. shoes.... oh.. I better start saving $$$!


But


there is one more thing I REALLY want.


I'd pay full price for it!!!!!!!!


Where is my Languid Paisley Maxi Dress??


I am searching for size XS.


Please please please let me know if you find one!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your daughter is feeling better now. That sounds rough:(

    I love your outfits! Your shoes, in both outfits, are awesome! Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin> Yeah, I am so happy that she is recovered. and I am glad no one else got it from her!!

    ReplyDelete