Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Recent Outfits ~最近のコーデ~


 Dress: Forever21
Sandals: Anthropologie
Scarf: Urban Outfitters

 Sweater: Free People
Pants: Anthropologie
Tank:H&M
Shoes:Tory Burch

Cindi asked me about this sweater.. and yeah, I hadn't worn it for a LONG time!
This day, I went to a train ride, to a small kids amusement park. This outfit is nothing special.. just a "I am a mom" outfit, I'd say... lol
It's getting cooler at night and fall is almost here, I have to think how to style with this cute Free People sweater!

Cindi, I hear you got the pink one!! How did you style it??



Today's Outfit:


Top: Anthropologie (From Terrie)
Pants: Level66 (From Ebay)
Shoes: Linea Paolo

I went to my local Anthro to try out some new fall items today.

I am glad I was being good last couple weeks. I have so many cute items I'm drooling over!!!


5 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love those shoes in the last outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your first outfit and the Flight of Swans top looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm crazy about the wide legged cropped pants. I ordered that bird top. Wish I wasn't so busty and it had looked half as good on me as it does you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Keiko =)

    I love all your outfits, especially the wide leg pants! You might consider the Chambray Carpenter pants from Anthro too since its similar. Its a good transition piece from summer to fall.

    THe FP sweater looks lovely on you =) I am on the short side 5'4 so the sleeves and really long on me, even after I washed and dried hoping it would shrink lol. I think I will wear it with skinny Jeans and Miss Albright's Taupe-Tied booties which you also have =P

    I am currently drooling over Anthro's Anita Boots in the nude color, check it out let me know what you think. Its SOOOO expensive though =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristin
    Thank you :) I bought them couple years ago! (or maybe last year??)

    Terrie
    The ruffle is cute detail!! I still haven't worn the other top (the pink one) but soon, I will post OOTD with it!!

    Laura
    yeah, I think the ruffle kinda makes you bigger than real.. Did you get any wide legged pants yet??

    Cindi
    I have so many things I want right now.. I saw the boots.. you are killing me....lol
    I will post the items in my wishlist soon.

    I want to see you in the sweater!! You should make a blog for yourself too!! or send me picture of your outfit!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete