Friday, September 9, 2011

Jeffrey Campbell Brit Home Fashion Show Part 1

Yes!!!!

Jeffrey Campbell Brit Wrap Strap Booties 

are finally MINE!!!!!! WOOOHOO!!


In the review, some people say they run big, some people say they run TTS..
I bought my normal size and I believe they are TTS!!!  I am in LOVE!!

Here are the fashion show photos!!









Everything I am wearing is from Anthropologie! (expect some accessories)
Which outfit do you like the most???

I'm going to try some more outfits tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Those boots are awesome! Love all the oufits! I got the baby sling the other day--thanks again! I think it will come in handy for nursing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave is the Puckered Plaid Trench outfit. You look marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have never thought Rugged Boots and Maxi Dress would mix so well. I'm a fan of the Kingston Road Dress and The Engla Trench outfit with your pride and joy boots.

    ReplyDelete