Wednesday, September 7, 2011

OOTD

Happy Tuesday!! It's been a while again.. I don't know why I am so tired these days..

It was Anthro sale day. Did you buy anything??

I went to my local Anthro to try out some sale boots and shoes, but there was nothing for me in the sale room today.

I just returned couple things I bought online and came home...


But instead, I bought a pair of boots at Shopbop.com!!



I've been stalking these boots for a long time. 
I have some dresses I want to wear with..  


I was hoping to wait til they go on sale, but I just couldn't wait any longer!
Plus, these boots are pretty popular and they might never go on sale!

When I receive these boots, I will have a fashion show in my room
 



My outfit today:


 Top&Skirt: Anthropologie
Boots: Frye




 

6 comments:

  1. Missed your posts! Hope you'll feel more energetic soon! Looking forward to seeing you in your new boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those boots! Frye is definitely the bestest!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really trying to hold back on the Anthro and am hoping the fact that I have to teach again will make me spend less. I love the soft floral top with those edgier boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the print on your top - it looks great with the purple skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is the Finding Roses with The Parallels Skirt. I ordered the top. It just didn't work for me.

    I can't wait to see what you do with the Rugged Boots Keiko. What fun those will be to style. Maybe you can do a fashion show for us. I loved when you did that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steph>
    I just received the boots and I am soooooo excited to try them out with dresses I have! I am so gonna have a fashion show when my daughter is asleep!!

    Laura>
    I only own a pair of Frye. These are very comfortable but tights get ruined when I wear them with these boots..

    Jenn>
    I've been avoiding Anthro and it's working! Well, the truth is.. they don't have much that I want right now. Everything I want from Anthro is pretty new and they won't be sale anytime soon, so I am just taking a break. I want to buy 3 or 4 pairs of boots when they go on sale, though..lol

    Kristin>
    I had this skirt in my closet for a long time... with tag on.. and finally I put it on!!

    sis Laura>
    I am having a fashion show tonight!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete