Sunday, October 30, 2011

Reed Shirtdress

Happy Halloween Weekend!! I took my daughter to the local "Trick or Treat" event yesterday!
I can't tell you what she is, yet.. wait til the real Halloween photos!!

We are going trick or treating with cousins tomorrow!! It'll be fun!!



Do you remember Reed Shirtdress that I bought off ebay??

Here it is!!





I bought size 4 and it fit perfectly!!! I am glad I sized up!!!
I paired it with my lovely boots from last year Anthro purchase!


And the other day, I won a skirt off ebay. I think I still need retail therapy...



I think it is called Marching Circle Skirt. Does anyone have Anthro photo of the skirt? Or a link to reviews??

Oh and guess what!!??

I went to buy hand soaps at Bath & Body Works yesterday.. and stopped by Marshalls to see if they have something good, not really expecting anything special.

And I found these!!!


J Brand Houlihan Cargos $50 (was $230 Anthropologie) 

Sanctuary Irresistible Feel Vest $40 (was $138 Anthropologie)


I really really wanted the fur vest when Anthro still had them in stock. And I was searching ebay for it for a while. Then BANG!! I found it at MARSHALLS!!


I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!! 


Here is the photos of the slip skirt I made!!






Hope everyone's getting many many candies!!!

4 comments:

  1. すごい!!Marshalls捨てたもんじゃないねー!!Oh and the plaid dress looks great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool dress! And I like the vest as well. Can't believe you got it for such a bargain!

    x

    http://feedmenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfits and these pictures, you look so good, I especially like that dress, the color and shapes are perfect and those boots are lovely! Your have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sayaka-
    Yeah, you should check them out sometimes!!

    NaNa-
    I know!! I can't believe it either! I had been looking for the vest since last winter!!

    Sara-
    Thank you so much! I will check your blog when I get a chance!!

    ReplyDelete