Saturday, November 19, 2011

Black Friday

Hello everyone! How is your weekend?

Thank you so much for the sweet comments on the last post. I talked to my parents last night and they seemed to be okay. I just hope that nothing goes worse than it is right now...




It's been raining here in CA and I HATE rain.... I don't like driving in the rain and I don't like walking in the rain. I just want to stay home all day.

Yesterday, I finally got to organize my husband closet. He's been telling me not to do anything with it but it was a huge mess! It took forever to clean up because my daughter thought I was playing with clothes, so she kept throwing and putting pants and shirts everywhere in the apt... sigh..

I kind of let her do it because then she'd have something to do while I'm cleaning. haha


What are your plans on Black Friday?? I am planning to go to my local Anthro at 6am, but I am starting to get scared.. Will it be crazy crowded?? People pushing and taking what I am trying to buy???

I've never really gone out on Black Friday that early, so I have no idea.. I believe that most of Anthropologie customers have good manners and they don't do crazy stuff... hmmmm



These are my last sale purchases from Anthro!



1 comment:

  1. Both of those shoes are so adorable!! 私もブラックFridayは行った事がないけど、今年ははじめて行ってみようと思っています!(ドキドキ)
    お互い踏み倒されない様に頑張ろうね!!と言って私が誰かを押してしまう可能性ありですわ(笑)

    ReplyDelete