Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Outfit and Black Friday Sale

Woohoo!! I was up until 3am for online shopping and went to my local Anthro at 5:40am!!

It was so much fun!!

There were about 30 people waiting for the store to open, but I was the 3rd person to enter the store, so I was able to grab what I wanted! I tried not to go crazy.. and there weren't many that I MUST have, so I went for flats and outers. I wanted to look through more but it was getting crowded around 6:30, plus,I left my daughter in bed sleeping, so I decided to just go home.

I will post more about my BF shopping sometime soon!

Here is the Thanksgiving Outfit!!

 Dress & Belt: Anthropologie
Tank: Japan
Boots: Luxury Rebel (Piperlime)
Earrings: TanPoPo


You can buy these boots (was sold at Anthropologie but sold out) at Nordstrom for $128 now!! If your size is sold out, maybe you can find them at Zappos for $187.99, Piperlime for $209.99!! You can get 20%OFF using code: TWENTY at Piperlime.com until Nov. 28th!!


I played with my makeup and hairstyle on this day. I tried to make Mihican :) :) Can you tell??

How was your thanksgiving??





2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh did you make that turkey?! It looks so good!! I love your Thanksgiving outfit. The belt is so cute!! すてき!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. さやかちゃん
    NO WAY笑 義姉がつくったよ~
    私は食べる係り♪

    ReplyDelete