Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lace Collar Necklace

Happy sale day!! I was too tired this morning and couldn't go check out the store..lol I decided to cuddle up with my daughter instead and stayed in bed til noon!


The other day, I was checking my friends blogs in Japan and found cute collar necklace.
I thought, hmm that's good idea! Maybe I can make one for myself!!!

Then, here I go! I made two!!



Which one is cuter??


 Dress: H&M
Shorts: Japan
Shoes: Anthropologie


And after couple days of waiting, my coat arrived!! I love it!!!




6 comments:

  1. Keiko chan I love the lace collar necklace!. I vote for the second one with pearls!! Your new coat is super cute too. The ruffles on the back are perfect. かわいいー

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the collars. Love the pointed one. Your trench looks fantastic on you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first one. Please sell them on your Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the lace collars! My favorite the the top one(the second one you are modeling). The coat is great too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sayaka> Thank you!! I will post more OOTD sometime soon!!

    Jess> Thank you! Love the trench :)

    Anonymous> Maybe I will!! :D

    Kristin> Awesome!! I will try on some other outfits too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your lace collar necklaces! I'd love to see them on your Etsy store!!

    ReplyDelete