Sunday, December 18, 2011

OOTD Melbec Heels + Umbered Houndstooth Coat

Happy Sunday!! Christmas is ALMOST there!! I still haven't decide what to wear for Christmas Party...

I was thinking about wearing the maxi I posted yesterday, but maybe I will wear the Glinting Persica Sweater Dress. I wasn't going to buy this dress until it gets 2nd cut, but after seeing Quin in it on Glee, and the 30% off, I decided to add it in my closet. :)


Have you decide what to wear??



OOTD


 Dress: Anthropologie
Cardigan: Japan
Shoes: Miss Albright


This Umbered Houndstooth Coat was a surprise. I was all about Adare Anorak but then it was sold out, and I tried couple other outers instead. The fur is removable and I love the retro-vintage look!


Oh and look at these beautiful shoes!! I think I love the Melbec Heels more than the Bowed Lacerta Mary Janes. Fit was odd, but love the color and the bow on the back!!!

Is the Tag sale really happening this year??? I already spent too much $$$ this month.. What am I gonna do....

3 comments:

  1. I would have never thought twice about the Glinting Persica Dress, but it is lovely on Quinn. I hope you stye it soon! And the dress with the lace trim is darling on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coat looks great on you! I hadn't given it a second look, until seeing it on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Keiko!! I love those shoes with the ribbon on the back!! I also have the Glinting Persica Dress and was thinking of wearing to my daughters pre-school Xmas Pageant this week :)

    ReplyDelete