Saturday, December 3, 2011

Outer Collection & recent OOTD

Howdy! It was warm day today in CA! Didn't need a jacket. Felt like Spring is coming before Winter!!??


Here's the recent outfits! Nothing exciting, though..

 Dress & Belt: Anthropologie
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell
Tights: H&M
Bag: Gucci

 Dress & Shorts & Hat: Japan
Tights: Target
Boots: Pour la Victoire
Bag: Gucci
Sunglasses: Chloe

 Top & Boots: Anthropologie
Tank: H&M
Jeggings: Japan

 Dress: Forever21
Coat: Anthropologie
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell


I am in love with the Pansy Corset Trench!! When they were selling it full price, I tried it on couple times but I wasn't that interested. 
Before it went on sale, I saw Quinn wearing it in Glee. It was really really cute on her!


Plus, on Black Friday when I was waiting in line before store opened, I saw someone wearing it, and she looked fabulous!!

I wasn't sure if they still had it in store.. after the 25%OFF sale day...
I went to check it first, then found it!! I was super excited!!



My husband is obsessed with his The North Face/Eddie Bauer jackets. He is not a fashion guy but he has so many jackets... I am obsessed with belts and boots/shoes, so maybe it's like that to him?? 

But since I met this cute trench.. I started to think.. maybe, I should enjoy changing outers like shoes too.
I don't have many outers I love from this year, but I loved almost everything from last year's collection. ( I am talking about Anthropologie. )

There were more jacket/coat that I wanted to purchase but I wasn't able to afford them.


Harvested Honey Coat $398

Frill Force Jacket $188

 Clinton Trench $188

Cream Confection Jacket $178


In fact, I bought the black Cream Confection Jacket once but it was little too tight for me, so I returned it. (which I regret..)

Oh but you know what!? 

I found the Frill Force Jacket on Ebay the other day!! It's on the way home!! yayyyyyy





These are what I bought from last fall/winter collection.


 Puckered Plaid Trench $188

 Handbascket Sweatercoat $168

Cloaked In Roses Jacket $178

 Kirklees Sweatercoat $148

 Garment District Blazer $148

Engla Trench $188


Now I realized I already have many outers.. I also bought Muubaa Leather Jacket from Free People last year.. Of course I couldn't afford any more jackets.. lol

Well, I bought almost everything for sale price but wow, aren't the price at Anthro much more expensive now??  I guess they just carry more expensive brands huh??


Do you have anything that you are collecting??
My brother in law has an enormous amount of watch collection and some dude right across the street has car collection. 

Those are some crazy $$$!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You have so many cute jackets and coat...I'm jealous :) I love the pansy trench coat on you!! It looks super cute. I love the clinton trench too....I totally missed all those cute jackets!!

    ReplyDelete