Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Recent purchases and OOTDs

Unfortunately, nothing I wanted went on sale today. I was hoping for some PAs..


I tried these beauty at my local store yesterday. They had the last pair and they were my size!! I was really hoping to see them go on sale today... I have them on hold until tomorrow.. but I think I will just buy them full price because I can't stop thinking about them..

 Foxglove Boots $278



I never saw this blouse online, neither at my store. But I saw it on Inna from Skippy Says last week and I had to have it. Especially because it is "WASHABLE"!! I am sure Inna made many many people fell in love with the blouse!!

 Scalloped Buttondown $78

And last week, I made unusual online purchase! I ordered these tops at Modcloth!

This was my third order from them. One was two years ago, and the next was last year but I ended up returning everything from the order. (Dresses were too short for me)

I will be receiving them in couple days! :)

 A New Perspective Top $35

Pony Tales Top $43


These two are the popbacks that I had to order today!



Here is the OOTDs


I love this dress so much that I had to buy both colors.. They are sooooo comfy!!




Remember this dress?? From 2010??  and these boots!!



Don't forget to enter for the Lace Collar Necklace Giveaway!!

Entry ends tonight!!

5 comments:

  1. The boots are so beautiful....I love them!! 最後の一足がけいこちゃんのサイズって運命だね!!And the maxi looks very pretty on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw I love the scalloped blouse too!! I wonder if it will come out in other colors too....洗濯オッケーもかなり魅力的だね〜

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those boots and they are worth every penny! You definitely should buy them. They are one of my all time favorite Anthropologie purchases!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will go to the store tomorrow morning when everyone is sleeping...

      Delete
  4. Sayaka> Yeah, right!? The last pair was my size.. They were waiting for me..lol
    I just received the blouse today and it fits perfect! (I got size 2)
    If they come with navy, I'd buy it too! (Oh no I am already broke..HELPPPPPPPP)

    ReplyDelete