Saturday, January 21, 2012

SCORE!!!

My husband took us to Petaluma Premium Outlet today!

We usually only go check out kid's clothes at Osh Kosh B'gosh, Carter's, Gymboree and just walk around and play at park.
But today... I stepped into Sak's 5th Avenue. They had 50%OFF clearance sale, and I was just looking through the racks. I wasn't really expecting anything.


Then, I found this!


Overachiever Sweatshirt $138


This top was sold at Anthropologie last year. I saw this on Kim from Anthroholic and I wanted it, but it was too pricey.
Then I was watching Pretty Little Liar, one of my nieces told me to watch, and found the top again on Aria, and I really really wanted it. But it was too late... Plus, I still didn't want to spend over $40 for a sweatshirt.




Anyways...

I spent ONLY $21 including tax!!! The store only had one, and it was size XS. I'm so glad that this top runs big, and the XS fits me PERFECT!!!!!




Last time, I found the Sanctuary Irresistible Feel Vest at Marshal's, and this time, the Overachiever Sweatshirt at Sak's 5th Avenue(Outlet).


If you have any of those stores nearby, you should check them out!! You might find some Anthro pieces that you've been looking for!

6 comments:

  1. I like the bit of sparkle on the sweatshirt, great find :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!! I love finding great finds like that!! Yokatta ne!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I LOVE when that happens. So happy for you!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that sweatshirt! Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete