Saturday, February 4, 2012

OOTD- Yellow for Lemon

I have a new pair of earrings for myself!! I've been watching this new show called "Hart of Dixie" and love the retro fashion on girls in the show. I made these earrings thinking of Lemon. (A charactor in the show ) :)




This beautiful A New Perspective Top is new from Modcloth. I am in love..
I added another this month new purchase! Anthropologie's Foxglove Boots.

I keep telling myself "no more shopping" but ugh.. why do I find something I want all the time??

8 comments:

  1. Keiko chan I love your new boots and shirt!! I'm so happy you decided to get them because they look great on you!! And those are eating are so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They didn't go on sale today.. BOOO!! Nothing I want went on sale this last two weeks!

      Delete
  2. Yellow is one of my favorite colors, so I obviously love this outfit! Those boots are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I started to like colorful items as older I get. I wouldn't have worn yellow or red when I was young.. Or maybe I did?? Hmmm..

      Delete
  3. The Floral Blouse and Yellow skirt look perfect together Keiko. Did you cut your hair? Love the earrings. Yellow is one of my top 3 favorite colors. Good to see you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Laura! I miss you <3
      I cut my hair couple month ago! and now it's growing :P I am going to hair salon for head spa and color and cut in March in Japan!! SO excited :)

      Delete
  4. LOVE that ModCloth shirt! The boots are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I found some cute items at Modcloth but then found the same things in Ruche for cheaper!! Either way, I have to stay away from shopping for a while!!

      Delete