Friday, February 17, 2012

Shorts

Remember this sweatercoat from 2010?? It was one of my favorite purchase in the year!


I wanted to put some lighter color shorts but I couldn't find it in my closet. 
I actually hardly ever wear shorts.. even in summer, but this year, I want to try more shorts in outfits!! 

I started to search Anthropologie, of course. And I found these cute shorts that currently available!!








 
The green stripes are my favorite! I thought I was done shopping.. but sigh I need some of these!!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Frye Belt Loop Cowboy Boots! I bought the last pair Anthro had!! :D

      Delete
  2. I remember that coat!! I didn't get it but it's a cute classic style!! I love shorts....the green stripes are so spring-ish 暖かくなったら欲しくなりそうで危険(笑)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.. I like those too... I am gonna go try them on and if I like them, I'll get them!! セールになったら確実だね~! おそろい~~♪

      Delete
    2. そうそう、去年Holding Horsesのハーフパンツを試着したら大きくて、しかも生地が重たくてパスしたよ。今年のは進化していると良いんだけど!値段が手頃だから良いよね。

      Delete
    3. ん~ガマンできないっ! 明日早起きしていこうかな・・笑

      Delete