Monday, April 9, 2012

Back from Japan! New Jewelries, Purchases, Outfits!

It's been a week since Japan trip and finally felt like blogging again!!

First of all, I'd like to share new jewelries that I made for myself :)









I love them all so very much!! 

I don't have any outfits photos from Japan (it was snowy cold and we got sick and stayed home most of the time.. don't have much to talk about.. lol)

So, here are the outfits back in US!











Even while I was in Japan, I did not miss Anthro sales!!














Any more sale today!??

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I love the jewelry you made! Love that Rainy Day Pullover, and I see your Geo-Corset belt--glad it's working for you!

    What's the name of the last picture of sandals?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are Tipped Bow Sandals by Miss Albright $138
      I bought size 8 but I could go 7.5!
      and, yes! thank you for the belt!! <3

      Delete
  2. I love the way the umbrella top looks on you! And the scarves look great- the way the print of your maxi dress works with the almost matching scarf is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The scarf is my favorite one.. It's silk and very light! Been trying to get one like that for a while now!

      Delete
  3. I love the way you tied that scarf with the Noon & Night Dress! The colors are fabulous together. Welcome back, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 The green scarf was a gift from my friend! She bought it in Korea! I was actually trying to show her that I am using it!! :)

      Delete
  4. けい子ちゃん、日本からお帰りなさい!!寒くて風邪を引いてしまったけど、少しはショッピング楽しめたかな?(笑)一番最後のピアス、アンソロで売っている物みたいでかわいい♩(全部かわいいけど)I love all the looks!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ただいま~! そうそう。最後のピアス、アンソロで売ってるの欲しくて自分で作ってみたの!

      Delete