Saturday, April 21, 2012

Non Anthro Purchases!

Happy weekend! It's super hot in CA! I can't believe I needed jacket last week and now all I need is a cami and shorts! What do I do with the Constructed Swing Jacket that I ordered on Tuesday..

Constructed Swing Jacket

Well, there is couple more things that I bought this week. I found this gorgeous dress by one of Anthro's brand, Darling on Hautlook the other day! There were couple more things I wanted but they went sold out before I got my hand on them.. It's probably good because I need to save $$ for Anthro Tag sale and my b day discount in May!

Eva Dress by Darling

Another purchase was from Saks 5th Avenue Outlet.
I've wanted color denims these days. I missed out Anthro's AG's and by the time they went on sale, I wasn't interested in that trend.

Anyways, I found a pair of beautiful pink washed pink denims that fit me perfect!



And bought two pairs of Chloe sunglasses for this summer!!





3 comments:

  1. well, the swing jacket will look great with that darling Darling dress, if you ever have a slight cooling of temps!

    Great jeans- the fit is wonderful and they look so cute with those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sweet! I could wear them together! I don't know how long it takes for Houtlook to ship things out, though.. They had Eva Franco and Miss L Fire sales the other day too!

      Delete
  2. Ohhh.... I love your new Sunnies! So excited for Summer!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete