Thursday, April 12, 2012

Trace Reese Dress

I've been wanting to shop so badly these days.. I don't know what I want. I just want to buy something new... You can call me a shopaholic! lol

I have my birthday and anniversary coming next month, and Nordstrom half year sale, and possibly Anthro's tag sale.. I better be patient this month..

Though.. I don't have much love in the new items that Anthro has right now. Is it just me??

I was randomly checking ebay and found this gorgeous Tracy Reese silk dress. I think I saw this dress on a model on catalog long time ago. Does anyone have any idea about this dress?????



Recent Outfits



Oh, yes.. I want a pair of rain boots!

9 comments:

  1. Sorry I don't' the name of the Tracy Resse dress but it's a beauty!! Did you bid on it? Hope you win :) I love the first look....red and green....love that color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. これ、見た事ある?? 私の思い違いかなぁ? どっかでみたんだけどな・・誰か知ってる人いたらいいのに~><

      Delete
  2. I like your red and green outfit! I have both of those pieces but I don't think I ever thought to wear them together. I will have to try this now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see you in the outfit!!

      Delete
  3. I love your outfits, Keiko! So cute. The Tracy Reese dress looks lovely too, though I'm not at all familiar with how it fits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the dress fits TTS. I am not good at writing/typing, so at least I could post photos to keep this blog going! lol

      Delete
  4. Where is the skirt from the bottom outfit from? It's very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The skirt was from H&M couple years ago!! I rarely shop there anymore but I was thinking I should check it out sometimes!!

      Delete
  5. Oh, I hear you on the shopaholic desire...love the border print on this dress!! And the red and green outfit is so bright and fresh!

    ReplyDelete