Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sale!

I went in to the store and grabbed these :)









These are not on sale.. but couldn't resist...







Recent Outfits





More jewelry that I made.

Well, I bought a color necklace from F21 the other day, didn't like sparkly beads all over it, (I wanted to wear it more casual) then used the beads to create other things!





I wanted some red accessories.

And these were some left overs..

Anklets would be cute for summer:)



And these days.. I am into self nail!




If you like my nail, please vote for me on Modcloth Facebook! :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recap of what you've been up to! Where did you get those brown peep-toe booties - are they Anthro too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, they were last summer's Miss Albright!

      Delete
  2. love those booties too! And you got some cute stuff! I've had my eye on that turquoise bracelet too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those nails and toes are fab!!! love love love...your blog gives such good inspirational ideas! so thanks for the looks with a side of inspiration!

    Rosalyn
    www.just2fancy.com

    ReplyDelete