Monday, August 20, 2012

For Sale Little Girl size 2T-3T

Happy Monday!! It was a great start of the week!! Anthro had a pretty good sale :) :)

Most of my daughter's used clothes go to my friends in Japan. But I had two dresses I bought in Japan and they are really pretty. I am wondering if anyone wants it???


They are both in Japanese sizes but fit great for 2T-3T





$5 each plus shipping

Please leave comment or email me if you are interested :)


Here is a photo of the black dress on my daughter when she was 2~3!


6 comments:

  1. 和風ですごくかわいいね♩うちの娘がもっとちっちゃかったら買いたかったわ〜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ちょうどおなじくらいだよね~

      Delete
  2. Hi Keiko,
    Did anyone buy these dresses yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you leave your email address in the comments. I can't seem to find it. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. oops! sorry! here's my email :)
      keiko.week@gmail.com

      Delete