Saturday, August 18, 2012

Recent Outfits

Finally, my camera is back!!

Well, it broke couple weeks ago and we took it to repair and after a week or two, we finally got it back!! YAY!

I made outfit photos while I wasn't able to take photos of myself. It was quite fun!!

On me..


Then..



And this is the photo from last post. I am going to wear this to wedding party in September.


I tried it..



I changed jewelry a bit.


I am gonna do my nail in orange and light blue like my sandals :)



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Keiko chan!! I love the last Anna Sui dress on you...and those shoes are amazing!! I can't wait to see your finalized look for the wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!You are provided so many outfit idea for wedding party.All outfit idea is pretty well.

    ReplyDelete