Friday, October 26, 2012

LaLaLoopsy!

I am addicted to this cute dolls called Lalaloopsy!
Well, these are for my daughter, but I like buying them for her. My husband is sick of it, though...

Since this photo was taken, she's got about 10 more dolls..


They remind me of cute little Japanese anime dolls! Aren't they cute???

They are available at Target, Toys"R"us and some other stores!

And here we go! This week's lunch!

Thursday..

Today.

I made tiny corn cream croquettes before, and froze them in the freezer for Bento! My daughter loves them! Here's the recipe for Creamy Croquette (I didn't use this recipe for mine, but very similar.)



Have a nice weekend!!





9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the recipe,yummy. Must try to make it. Lovely lunchbox again....I wish my daughter would be that creative to make fun lunchbox like yours for her son. Tho my grandson wouldn't appreciate the hearts etc. LOL. girls are always better eater than boys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha! boys under 3 would be happy to have hearts I bet! But after that.. but star shapes works! and moms with boys make soccer balls (rice ball with seaweed) and they like them!

      Delete
  2. Those lunches are adorable. What is that little plastic apple I always see you put in the bento? How do you make those rice thing? Can you tell us a little on how you assemble these (tools used, recipes,,etc...)? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi missy!
      The little apple thing is a sauce container. It has mayo in it this time!
      I'll make a post about tools sometime!!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the lunch!!! You are such a great mom with nice taste! Your daughter must be so proud when she opens the lunch box every time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing the recipe. I, too, am a mom of a 6-year-old, picky eater. Constantly out of idea for lunch box. He's already sick and tired of sandwiches, and that was his quote, by the way. Thank you for your insight about Geo-mod Velvet Pencil Skirt. I ordered it according to your suggestion, and it fits like heaven. Love it, all through you!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome! I'm glad I could help! My tools and more details post is coming soon!!

      Delete