Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Recent outfits!!

Hello! The weather has been weird lately in CA! It was really cold last week and it's summery hot this week!! I'd like to share my recent outfits today!






Yep! I am still a shopaholic!!

I am already thinking about the tag sale in winter .. I have BOOTS that I want sooo soo sooooo bad!!

Since I already got a Christmas present from my husband.. I won't have much money for the tag sale..
I had to have this Gucci watch that I fell in love.. and couldn't wait 'til Christmas, so I bought it!! (with hubby's money! lol)



And lately, I've been shopping EA's trade market. All the ladies I bought clothes from are so awesome!!

One of the items I bought, was Feathery Tank. The neckline detail is really beautiful and I love this top. It's perfect for layering under a sweater or a jacket!! (It didn't look as good as Roxy in her review though.. my boobs are too small for the big ruffles..)



I still haven't gotten a chance to wear or take outfit photos of other items I bought from EA, but when it's ready, I will post them!

6 comments:

  1. Love your outfits! I need to check out the trade market more often. Thanks for the reminder:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to spend $$$$ but Anthro didn't have much to shop, and I love older version of their designs, so I often check trade market!! They have great deals sometimes!!

      Delete
  2. You look really lovely, Keiko! The Feathery Tank works perfectly with the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for checking my blog!! :) I love it! and I will post the coat soon, too! It's been super cold lately!

      Delete
  3. コーディネート全部お洒落でかわいい♩一番左上のChemiseの黒を持っているよ!!暑い日には楽チンだよね。右上のストライプのドレスは最近の?I love it!! グッチの時計もステキ★トレードマーケットで買ったお洋服のコーデも楽しみにしているよ!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ストライプのは今年の春のStandby Ode Chemiseだよ! やわらかくて気持ちいい☆

      Delete