Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The tools!

Here are the tools I use to make lunch box! My daughter also love to make things with these.
Most of the tools are from Daiso, $1.50 store in Japan Town San Francisco.




 These punches and rice ball maker(?) are from Japan. I've been collecting these since my daughter was a baby.


 And these.. are the new tools from Japan town! (Yes, I am crazy!)


This is how I make ladybugs!

Cut mini tomatoes in half.

Cut seaweed into shapes.

Use mayo as glue. (Have you ever tried Japanese Mayo?? It's really good!)

Put them on the tomatoes!!

These are new things I'm trying..

Put boiled eggs in the case while it's hot.. then cool them in the fridge.


Let's play with cheese while waiting for the eggs to cool down.

My daughter loves this.


 Something else..



 Can you tell my daughter loves cheese??

More cheese! Ham x cheese x ham!



This is something I mix with rice sometimes..



I was gonna use the eyes but my daughter ate them when I was taking the photos!

And.. Tadaa! the eggs are cool now!


This looks great!

Itadakimaaaasu!




11 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks so much for the tutorial! I would love to try making some of these. Hope to see more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could help :) I'll post more when I can!!

      Delete
  2. So cute!! Thanks for sharing. Your little girl is so cute. She's one happy girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 She's slow eater, so I still help her eat ( Put food in her mouth when she's doing something) otherwise, she won't eat much. But this way, she eats by herself!!

      Delete
  3. This is awesome!!! What a great way to inspire your daughter to eat healthy foods. I want to save this tutorial for a time when I eventually have kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's not easy to keep kids eating healthy. She doesn't eat enough, so I would do anything to make her want to eat!!!

      Delete
  4. Love your detailed pictures and tutorials! Thank you so much for sharing. I used to live in west coast, so am aware of Daiso. Unfortunately, we recently moved to a small town in SE. There's only one tiny Vietnamese grocery store here. You can tell how desperate I am trying to come up with more ideas for my son's lunchbox! Will get Applegate ham to go with the cheese that you use!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you have any good idea too!! I need something new as well!!

      Delete
  5. すごいかわいいアイディア満載!!とても参考になりました♩あの卵型を作ってみたいと思っていたので、今度ダイソーで買ってみるわ〜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. あんまり食事に興味ない子だからこっちは必死だよー ダイソーあって助かった!

      Delete
  6. You are so creative! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete