Thursday, November 22, 2012

Review Part 4!!!!!

Here I am!! More reviews!
Don't miss the other reviews@@@
Review Part 1
Review Part 2
Review Part 3

I hope this is helping some people out there..


Notched Dots Cord Dress  I am wearing size 2. TTS for me.
The waist was tight fit, so if you prefer some room there, recommend sizing up.
I love love looooooooooooove this dress!!  I normally don't like corduroy but this is an exception for me. I love the tight fit around waist. Washable! Must have!





Inkwash Tie-Dye Shift  I am wearing size 0 because they didn't have size 2. Fits TTS, I'd buy size 2!
This is another Must have for me. So soft, comfortable, and washable!!
Side zipper. lined!




Plaited Cable Hooded Sweater  I am wearing S, TTS.
This was one of the tops I was hoping to get with sale + extra 25%.
It was sold out online last night, so I was hoping to get it at the store. It's soft, comfy, and cute!!



Blomma Cross-Stitched Skirt  I tried on size 2. I could size down but for comfortable fit, I'd buy size 2 for me. TTS
This is cute skirt that matches with Plaited Cable Hooded Sweater!!
I wasn't thinking when I tried it on, but isn't it cute together??
It's a bit Christmas-y? I told myself I don't need any more tight skirt, but this may join in my closet..
It's not too tight though. It's between tight and A-line?



Flat Ribbon Top   Thank you Wendy for finding the name!!
It was marked down to $29.95 from $118. Brand is Line Knitwear.
I tried it on and it felt good, so I brought it home. Love the color too!
It's a bit see through, I will need a tank or slip underneath, but it's so soft! It's silk/ Dry Clean Only but I would take the risk and wash it when I wear!!



Gemma Peasant Blouse  I am wearing size S, fits TTS.
When this came out, I tried it on at the store and loved it.
I love the color, but this kinda reminds me of clothing in Japan.
It went on sale yesterday but only went $20 cheaper. (I mean, it's great but.. you know what I mean.)
My size sold out online this morning, so I might get it at the store on BF, but still thinking..



Sketch-Back Shirt  On the top photos, I am wearing S, and bottom, I am wearing M. I bought M.
This was unexpected purchase.
For some reason, horse prints attract me now..
The fabric in the back doesn't stretch, so when I tried on my regular size S, back of my arm was pulling a little, so I went up for more comfortable fit.





Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Keiko! The green top you tried on is called the Flat Ribbon top: http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/24927774.jsp?null

    It looks super cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I searched everywhere online last night and couldn't find it! I started to think maybe someone returned it with Anthro tag and it wasn't really from Anthro. lol

      Thank you <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  2. Love the reviews. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. レビューありがとう!どれも似合っていてどれが良いか迷ってしまうね!!Ink Wash Tie Dye Dressをこの間お店で見てオンラインの写真よりずっとかわいいと思ったの。けい子ちゃんが着ているのを見て、ますますかわいいと思ったので今度トライしてみます!!Dots Cord Dressもすごくお似合い♩やっぱりちょっとウェストの辺りが細めに出来ているよね?!私もいつものサイズがきつかったよ。スカートの柄も、馬柄のトップスも全部いい感じ♩

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ink Wash Tie Dye Dressは絶対買いだわよ!笑 25%のときに気づいてればよかった~~

    ReplyDelete