Saturday, December 15, 2012

OOTDs

Happy Weekend!

I have been a bit busy this week and I am a bit tired... I am hoping to stay home and relax today, but it's probably impossible with 4 year old, huh!!

I'd like to share my outfits before she wakes up! LOL


Scarborough Jacket similar here
Night Shade Top similar here

Wightwick Manor Dress, 
Loose Rein Boots, Urban Outfitters Belt

Prized Rose Peep-Toes, Gucci Sukey Hobo

Puckered Plaid Trench, Rainy Day Pullover,
Anticipation Heels,
Mustard Scarf similar here

Did you buy anything with Anthro's $25 off $100 promo??
I was going to my local store after I drop my daughter at school, but instead, I had a branch with my husband.

I am trying to stay away from Anthro until better sale but I couldn't resist...
I ordered couple items online...





I hope I don't get any cancellation or.. lost package..


And here are the Thuesday and Friday Obento~!!


I made Butternut Squash Rissoto Balls, added Cheddar Cheese balls inside.
Deli ham & mashed potato roll, and some sweet corns and seedless grapes :)


Umebosi rice rapped with seaweed, cheese&ham rolls, Teriyaki meatballs, and Butterfly Apples.


Have  wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Omg! I am lovin' the Foxglove Boots on you!! I am 5'2/Petite and always looking for boots that are form fitting to my slender calves. Do you wear those often?? Are they comfortable?? Thank u!

    ReplyDelete