Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

I meant to post this before New Year but my daughter kept me busy all day last night and I fell asleep with her!!

I hope you are having wonderful holidays!

I wanted to share my favorite outfits of the year 2012.



Outfit 1:

Outfit 2: 
Uniqlo Top,
Handmade Necklace

Outfit 3: 
Early Bird Chemise,
Handmade Necklace

Outfit 4: 
Esplanade Stroll Shorts,
Plaited Cayenne Sandals

Outfit 5: 
Chinese Laundry Sudoku Sandals, different color here,
Hunter's Narrative Necklace

Outfit 6: 
Handmade Necklace

Outfit 7:
Vintage Belt, Vintage Necklace


Outfit 1:

Outfit 2:
Brushed Lace Pullover similar here,
Daughters of the Liberation Trousers,
Kirklees Sweater Coat,
Spotted Sawtooth Flats,
Transatlantic Bag, Plush Stole

Outfit 3:
Puckered Plaid Trench, Rainy Day Pullover,
Anticipation Heels,
Mustard Scarf similar here

Outfit 4:

Outfit 5:
Scarborough Jacket similar here
Night Shade Top similar here

Outfit 6:
Adare Anorak similar hereherehere and here
Recurring Theme Skirt (from EA!)





Which outfit do you like the most??


My New Year's resolution:
Spend less, Save!


Don't forget to check my blog sale!! HERE and HERE 


No comments:

Post a Comment