Saturday, January 12, 2013

Introducing J Crew

Good Morning!!

I had energy to write a post again sooner than I thought!

Unfortunately, my camera is broken again and it's sent to repair, so I don't have any photos of mine to share, but I have some reviews from recent purchases, too!


First of all, I want to say that I am pretty much shopped out.
I mean, I've changed my entire closet with "Anthropologie" and when I go to the store now, I pretty much see stuff that I have in my closet. Not necessary the same thing, but similar things. (You know what I mean.)

I love their clothing and love the store, but I think I need a break.
I need to start wearing what I have in my closet!

This year, I really want to spend more time focused on myself, not shopping.
I want to start jogging with my husband when my daughter is at school, and like yesterday, I want to have relaxing time in the bath more often.

There is other way to comfort myself than retail therapy.

I will still go into the store and try clothes on, probably purchase it if I love, but I am done stalking sales like this past couple years! I was seriously obsessed!

And one more thing. I will start opening my eyes to other stores if I shop.
(Last year, I noticed that my love for Anthro was too much for them to handle.. )


Anyways, I want to share my latest purchases and probably the last for a month.

I have so many unique pieces that I sometimes do not know how to put them together.
I needed some cute simple items that I can actually wear!


From Anthropologie..



I found a pop back on my wishlist and I had to get it!!


I have a review here. I had to get it when it went on sale!


AG Stevie Ankle Polka Dot Cords in Gray 

Still available in Blue AG Stevie Ankle Polka Dot Cords


I bought in both Blue and Gray. I was in love the first time I saw them in store.
I was waiting for them to hit sale. Now I am happy :)


And did you know these cuties are on sale??



I had to get them because they are so cute!!  Apron is still available! Get it before it's gone!!




From J. Crew..


I found the last one sitting in the sale room at my local J. Crew.
This reminds me of some sweaters at Forever21, but the quality and the fit was different!
I tried it on, and I simply loved it.


When I first saw this at a store, I thought it's so cute. Again, the design reminds me of  this or this from Forever21, but the quality-wise, not the same.



I reeeeeeeally wanted to get Polka Dot Sequin Top in either white or black.



But I kept asking myself.. where am I gonna wear it? I am a full time mom. I don't go anywhere fancy enough to wear it..
So, I gave it up.

What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment