Thursday, February 7, 2013

OOTDs and lunch :)

Happy Thursday!!

It's the school morning again!! I hate waking up by alarm!!! >.<


I have been away from blogging again.. sigh.. I do not know how to make time for this sometimes!!
My little monster loves me so much that she wants me with everything she does!!
She makes me nuts sometimes but she is so darn cute!

Yesterday, I asked her...
"Why do I love you so much???"
Then she said..
"Because you made me."

lol

I adore her sooo very much!!


Anyways, I'd like to share my recent outfits today :)
Yes! I got my camera back!!!

Vintage Ring, Pour la Victoire Boots,
Gucci Watch similar HERE


Free People Sweater,

Gucci Purse similar HERE



I told myself.. not to go crazy on Anthro sales this year. 
I really need to start wearing what I have!

But I bought some from this Monday! lol I think I did pretty good not buying everything I thought I wanted..




And this is my daughter's lunch for today!



Have a wonderful day!!

P.S.
I have one item for sale!!
Transatlantic Bag retail $228  Asking for $115 $110 $100 shipped

Please check my blog sale post for photos! HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment