Thursday, March 14, 2013

Review Chessia Dress and Trousers

Hello!! My daughter is at school and I have couple hours for myself this morning!! YAY! 
I have some reviews to share!!






Chessia Dress $148 Fits TTS. I am wearing size 2. The laces on the chest is pretty, and the patterns are cute! Has pockets, and the attached slip has cute lace trim (it is hidden) aaaand washable!!

If I didn't have Madewell Striped Duet Dress, I'd buy this, but for now, just wishlisted!


Brocade Charlie Trousers $118


I tried on many pants on this day and Brocade Charlie Trousers $118 were my favorite. Anthro site review says runs large but to me, it was TTS or even had to size up. I know I've gained some weight lately.. so I will try them again after I loose some!!
Love the detail!! These will be my next patterned pants!


Megaflora Charlie Trousers $118


I had a high hope for Megaflora Charlie Trousers $118 but it was disappointing.
Runs small, I had to size up. They looked cute on model shot, and probably most people love these, but just not for me. The green flowers are on the side where fattest part on legs, and my thigh looked huge in these. I just couldn't stand myself in these. Pass!

Miniflora Charlie Trousers $118



Miniflora Charlie Trousers $118 fits small on me, I sized up. (but again, I've gained some weight these days, so it might be TTS?) Love the flowers and love the detail of the hem. These were the only ones that had this hem.


Gap
1969 printed always skinny skimmer jeans $69.95
1969 floral always skinny skimmer jeans $69.95 $54.99



They both fit TTS. They are little cheap looking but hey, they are cheap! Gap is offering 30%OFF right now!!


J Crew

I can not find this shirt online. It was light weight and soft shirt. I loved it!! I hope it won't sell out before I get to buy it!!


Chambray Shirtdress $118 Fits TTS It's simple, and cute!


Stripe Jersey Maxiskirt $75
Since it's stretchy waist, I sized down to XS. I love this but can't find this color online. Very light and soft and cozy!!

J Crew's Boyfriend Fatigue Jacket $168 and Charlie Fatigue Jacket $188 review coming soon!


Today's lunch box!










No comments:

Post a Comment