Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Free People Maxi

Good morning!!

I just placed order at Free People..

Jenni from Gnome Lover looks lovely in her free people dresses on EA's reader outfit posts.
I love maxi and her outfits always catch my eyes!

Here's what I ordered!






Anthropologie had new markdowns yesterday but I didn't buy anything. I thought I did good....

I want these, but will have to wait til it gets 2nd cut. :( :(

Clothing
Current/Elliott The High Waist Crop Skinny Jeans
Bloomfall Peplum Tank
Emanation Cardigan
Striped Raglan Sweatshirt
Patchwork Chambray Buttondown
Transfigured Folds Cowlneck

Shoes
Nalo Heels
Dotted Heights Wedges

Bags
Las Ramblas Hobo
Rita Colorblocked Purse
Seafarer's Tote



And I see some pop back in my wishlist (April 3 10:20AM)

Tape Yarn Pullover XS, S $19.95
Here & There Tee, Solid Black/Blue/Red $19.95
Growing Love Dress S $79.95 I have this dress and it's lovely! Me
Metallic Taika Flats 37/39 $29.95

No comments:

Post a Comment