Thursday, April 18, 2013

Liebster Award + Latest news + Today's lunch

Thank you for nominating my blog, Jenni the Gnome Lover!
Here are the answers for your questions!


1.) What is your favorite childhood memory?
hmmm... Is it weird I don't have any memory from my childhood? All I remember is some bad things..

2.) Where is the most amazing place you have traveled to?
Switzerland! It was beautiful.

3.) What is your least favorite household chore?\
Picking up hubby's laundry on the floor..

4.) What is your favorite meal?
Japanese Miso Tonkatsu

5.) Why did you start a blog?
Because I wanted to share my purchases and outfits with my friends in Japan. I stopped writing in Japanese though..

6.) What is your favorite movie?
It's a TV show, but all I can think is Game of Thrones

7.) Do you speak another language?
Yes

8.) What is the best deal you have gotten?
hmm... I got a $300 dress for $20. lol

9.) What advice would you have given your younger self?
Save money.

10.) Would you travel to outer space, given the opportunity?
No. I like staying on the earth. haha No. I don't even like hiking..

11.) Do you like camping?
No. I don't even like hiking..


Spring break is over.. and I can't wait for the summer vacation already!!

I've been busy with lots of things lately.

I started to play piano again. (I learned it for a bit when I was a kid)
I started to play tennis. (Just for fun and exercise)
I made some jewelry for myself and friends.

And latest news, I made a skirt and a dress for my daughter :)



Here is today's lunch.
My daughter asked me to make a face.. and this is what happened. lol It could be cuter but I wanted her to eat more meat... and did not know what to do this morning..



Don't forget to check my closet sale!! Here!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Keiko! It is Jenni/Gnomelover. I love your answers! I knew we were soul sisters. I HATE camping and LOVE Game of Thrones!

    Your daughter is adorable. The dress you made her is fantastic. I am in the process of making ky daughter a dress right now, too. Great minds think alike!

    I am not showing my children your adorable lunch. We had tuna sandwiches for dinner. They would be so jealous!

    Have a great night!

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha! it's funny we r doing the same thing!!
      Your kids won't be jealous! I saw your cooking post on your blog!

      Delete