Friday, April 26, 2013

Lunch

It hasn't been easy since spring break is over..

We still have hard time getting up early in the morning!! I love my bed sooo much! Don't wanna leave my bed if I didn't have to!


Here are this week's lunch for my daughter.

I had to pick her up early yesterday (she had tummy ache), and she ended up eating this lunch at home with me and I discovered something..
I always thought this cheese and ham roll was small enough for one bite. But not really.. She would put it in her mouth but she had it mouth full..
I think I need to make it somehow smaller. I don't want her to choke!



And this is today's. I cut the ham half, so she won't have hard time! Inside is chedder and mashed potato!!

Hope she is having fun with her friends at school now :) :) xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love the lunch!!! So cute. It's so good to come in here to see this cute lunch box after a long week at work. Thank you. Aww, I hope your daughter doesn't get too many tummy aches. Poor love. You're such a great mommy. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to keep posting lunch for you! I'm glad to know I'm making someone happy!

      Delete