Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Recent Purchases

Hello again!!

It's been super HOT and HUMID here in Kyoto!! It is so tiring because I sweat.. BUT it doesn't dry up because it's humid!! SO the body doesn't cool down!! I almost passed out in the sun today!!

Just need to drink A LOT of liquid!


Anyways... I have been good since I got here. I mean no shopping at all. I don't have any time alone, and that could be the reason but finally, I went shopping with my friend and I found some cute stuff...




I wanted to buy more!!

And another news!! I took my daughter to Anpanman Museum in Kobe!! If anyone wants more info about it, maybe I will write a post about Anpanman. lol


What else did we do.. hmmm

We've been around, just living in Kyoto. Nothing so special (I go stay with my parents couple days a week and stay with my hubby in Kyoto City for the rest of the week)

My daughter started to take swimming lessons. She is almost 5 but still afraid to put her face in the water.. But the whole point of her going to the classes is that she can hang out with kids.


What else what else.. hmm

Maybe I'll share some photos!!

 It's too hot.. I can't walk.. I can't breath.. mehhh

 Bugs in Japan are big...

 Beer vending machine!! 

Shaved ice on a street!! He saved us!!


7 comments:

  1. Interesting post to see your life in Japan. Are those bread buns edible? They are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keiko,
    I haven't visited your blog in a while. So glad to see your pictures of Japan. Kyoto is my favorite city when we visit. I love all the vending machines in Japan and I know Anpanman is very popular but I don't know much about it. Did you see the new but old Anthropologie designs? They brought out an Archive Collection yesterday. Hope you are enjoying your time in Japan.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did see them!! They are adorable!! But I know I can't buy them full price.. so I am glad I am in Japan lol I just added them in my whishlist!!

      I really need serious shoe shopping when I am back, though.. Mu addiction is killing me!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Keiko chan!! I'm happy to hear your having a good time in Kyoto!! I miss Japan seeing all your pictures!! The shaved ice looks so retro and cool!! And Anpanman bread looks too good to eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Keiko chan!! I'm happy to hear your having a good time in Kyoto!! I miss Japan seeing all your pictures!! The shaved ice looks so retro and cool!! And Anpanman bread looks too good to eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Keiko. I miss seeing your updates, thanks for sharing your Kyoto pics. My parents are nearby in Nishinomiya. I miss shopping at Umeda. :)

    Don't worry about Anthro, the semi annual sale was a bust, and the Archival collection sold out so fast! You are not missing too much!

    ReplyDelete