Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Anticipation Heels!!!

Woah!! I was checking Anthro's new sale last night and I found something really awesome!!!


Anticipation Heels are back!!!!!!!!!  The new name is Nava Heels.



Am I late for this game?? lol

I am just so happy that I wanted to share.. :)

There are couple more things that caught my eyes! I am soooo excited to go back to the states!




I haven't shopped much since I got here, (well I don't have much time alone) but I took a quick photo shoot trip in the shopping area under Kyoto Station.



Everything in this store is 300 yen! They have some cute stuff :)



I used to shop here.

Sun blocking umbrella is a must! (I don't have it..)


Some cute outfits :)









I really liked these skirts! They are imported from England.




 More outfits





These shorts caught my eyes right before going up the escalator.



Thank you for all of your comments btw! I don't use internet as much but it makes me happy to know someone is waiting for my updates!!

Have a nice weekend!!




6 comments:

  1. 日本よりお帰りなさい!!
    日本のショップ、どれも懐かしい〜
    洋服もやっぱり可愛いよね♩
    そして、Nava Heels!!復帰、嬉しい〜
    欲しい〜(笑)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ありがとう~ でも帰るのは8月終わり 笑 まだ後一週間この蒸し暑さを我慢・・
      Anticipation、EAで買ったんだけど、なぜか新しいのも欲しい 笑 色も同じなのかなぁ・・

      Delete
  2. So nice to see all the store pictures from Japan. Your pictures are so real, that I feel like I am shopping in Japan! I am also very excited of Nava Heels. I missed previous ones. Definitely, want to get them this time. Do you know if they fit true to size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The anticipation heels runs a half size big, so I got size 7 1/2. I missed when anthro sold these so I got them from EA trade market a while ago. I was checking the site and realized that this new version is brown! I am so gonna try them on at my local store when I go back to the states! I'll let you know if I get to try them on!

      Delete
  3. Hi Keiko, I just saw these Anticipation Heels and thought of you immediately since I sold you mine. I'm so glad I may be able to get a pair that fit me now! There are a couple other shoes that have been reissued and I heard the ruffled boots are coming back too. Exciting!! Thanks for your pictures of the shopping in Kyoto.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I thought of you too!! hehe
      The new version is brown, so I might get these as well!! I am so happy they are reissued ones that we all love!!
      Can't wait to go back in a week!!

      Delete