Friday, October 4, 2013

OOTD + New Arrival Reviews!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! It's Friday!!!


Fanned Snakeskin Heels, Anna Sui Bag,
Zara Camo skinny (similar here and here)



Leopardeau Jacket

I saw this in the store the other day and I wasn't interested. I just passed through.. but when I saw it on the catalog, I was like, wow. I must have it! So.. I went back to the store and tried it on!
I tried on my usual size S. I didn't loose weight.. but it felt big on me. I need try XS next time! Must have!



Leopard Trapeze Coat

I sa this on hunger and had to try it on. I don't have any leopard print clothes... but I love gray leopard! I am wearing S here, and felt it's big on me again... I need to try XS next time! It's cozy! Love it!!



Delphine Poncho

Another item I fell in love from the catalog. I tried XS/S. I love it but it's already pilling!! on hunger!!



Embroidered Dahlia Shift

I saw this on manikin with a belt, it was really cute. I'm wearing S, or was it 2? I thought I could size down. I'll try again!



Leo Pullover

cozyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Interesting light weight sweater! You'll need a slip if you don't wanna show your bra. I'm wearing my usual size S. It does have open neck. But I love it! I just can't pick which color I should get.. Maybe both..






6 comments:

  1. I don't usually like leopard print but I like those sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I don't like them much but this year.. Anthro has some nice Leopard items!!

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit of the day! All of the clothes look great on you. I would have a hard time deciding. My favorite is the cream Leo Pullover. It looks divine!

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'll wait for sale and buy all of them!! lol

      Delete
  3. I love the first leopard jacket too!! I'm just like you. I saw it in the catalog and though "wow!" and now seeing on you I like it even more!! 早くセールになって欲し〜い(笑)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 近くのショップにXSがなくってFree Shippingのときにオーダーしちゃった! 

      Delete