Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Petite Dresses on 5'7"!



Leopard Trapeze Coat In the last post, I wore my normal size S and it was big. So this time, I tried XS and it fits perfectly. Earlier in October, I was in a mood for leopard but not I am not that much. It is very cozy and feels great on this coat, though. I don't own any leopard print, so this can fit in my closet :)


Leopardeau Jacket I am wearing size XS. Perfection! I love this! This jacket runs big on me, so I will be getting size XS! But it's sold out online.. and my local store no longer have it. I am hoping I can find it through store search!


 Colette Trench I am wearing size 2, TTS. I don't know why online review received bad score, but I was in love when I tried this. It's warm enough for CA weather and I think it's beautiful, and unique design!



 Glossed Dots Petite Shift I fell love in this dress when I saw it online, and store. I was so bummed that it only came in petite, but I tried on to see if I could fit.. I tried petite S, it was tight everywhere. ahaha I guess if I tried petite M, it might work??

 Jeweled Arezzo Petite Maxi Dress Tried on petite S. Thought the length looked fine on hunger, but it's little short.. I am 5'7" or 5'8" so yeah.. It has a zipper on a back and one on the front, just like a slit.


Lena Wrap Dress I saw this on hunger in petite and just wanted to try. I tried petite S and regular S(on the left) Regular S was too big for me. but Petite S was fine but too short for my taste. I'd go size down and will purchase XS when it hits sale. :)


 Shimmered Sweater Shift I did not know it came in regular size! I tried on petite S, it was small on me of course, but it was beautiful!!!


 Arslan Sweater Coat After seeing Roxy's review, I had to try. It fits TTS, little itchy but love it!! I have so many printed clothes, I bet most of the nthro lovers have this problem, and this can be styled with anything I own! MUST HAVE!


 Chromatique Dress I also saw this on a SA and I had to try! I love this. I am wearing size S. I think the style is supposed to be big on me, but it's huge around neckline, so I'd try XS. Online review says it runs large, too!!



I am ready, Anthropologie!! I am so ready for great sale!!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Keiko! I barely found you! Are you hiding from me? ; ) I need to update my website to reflect your new name.

    I love everything on you. I do not think you could look bad in anything. I really liked that Glossed Dots Dress on you. I, too, liked it online and was bummed it only came in petites. Let me know how a medium works for you.

    Thank you for the reviews!

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa! I'm not hiding from you!! I just wanted to remove my name from blog title.. I hope everyone who was reading my bog can find this!!

      Delete